Friday, December 12, 2008

Peace -- the Answer

Tonight, my heart goes out to the young child -- 5 years-old. He was shot in the shoulder here in D.C. -- fighting for his life. I know that there are children and victims who are fighting out there. My prayers and hopes are with you. My prayers are also with those who offend. Please. Be your brother's keeper. Violence is not the way to go brothers and sisters. We are family. We are friends. We are loved ones. The very person you are harming is the one you should protect. I have seen "six degrees of separation" at work. Just look your victim in the eye. Once you do. You will find that they really do want to live. They really do want to survive. Save yourself. I have been there. I have done wrong against the society. Send me a message my brother and sister out there. Do not give up on yourself. I look forward to hearing from you.

Til next time.

No comments: