Sunday, April 3, 2011

Teens With Fears

Hello Friends...

This young person is either in the 9th or 10th grade and says that their biggest obstacle is, "The government trying to take me away from my family, my home."

Young people are struggling in classes, in their school, the community and in their homes. I do not know the reasons behind the fear of this young person, but I do know that trying to concentrate in school when these kinds of feelings are taking place is a certain struggle. It can lead to substantial problems.

If you know a teen or young person struggling with peer pressure, suicidal ideation, bullying, depression, grief/loss, relationships, stress/anxiety, substance abuse, alcohol, teen pregnancy or substance abuse, please reach out to the hotline below.

1.877.Youthline
1.877.968.8454

Til next time...

No comments: